QnA and Alia last night was pretty entertaining; my heart literally skipped a few beats when jerage went "Eh, hot girl!!" And to top it off, I saw 'shane' for the first time after a few months as well.. so not too bad a night I reckon. Oh, that's of course besides the HANGOVER THAT I'M SUFFERING FROM THANKS TO THE (FUCKING) CHEAP 3.50 BEER THAT WE ENDLESSLY DOWNED. Ahh, puuuuuuuuuuuuuke. I'm sorry if I blabbered nonsense to anyone last night, and oh HGWM, SIGH!
The circles we're all running in are starting to make me dizzy; can we just please stop and spit the truth for once? ---
The mere thought of alcohol makes me want to retch my guts out. I think the last time I threw up because of excess beer was when jerage and I both had 2 jugs each during heartbreak season. Oh, no, no, no, beer, no.
But then the thought of not having seen ashley in 100000 years makes me wanna boogie my ass down to beachclub just to watch my lovely dj in action.
So how? Sian.
And I think I might have just lost the ability to feel any form of extreme emotion anymore.
Wrote you this I hope you got it safe It's been so long I don't know what to say I've travelled 'round Through deserts on my horse But jokes aside I wanna come back home You know that night I said I had to go You said you'd meet me On the sunny road
It's time, meet me on the sunny road It's time, meet me on the sunny road
This sem's a sem of shit marks. Sigh. ---
Eeyer, Beach was boring and empty. But nonetheless, I still had fun. Especially when SOME PEOPLE LOVE GIVING ME FALSE HOPE and make me giggle like a silly girl. But the highlight of the night?
When I was at Beach, I was fiddling with my ear and felt my earring backing drop. So I didn't care about it until I went home, stripped and went to the toilet. And when I decided to pee, guess what I found? MY EARRING BACKING.. in (oh my god you wouldn't be able to guess)... MY BELLY BUTTON.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WHAT. THE. FUCK. REALLY. WHAT THE FUCK?!
I was wearing a shirt leh! With a singlet inside! And my BELLY BUTTON LEH!!! WAH LAO EH! WHERE GOT SUCH THING LOR!
(Sian, I just touched my ear and realised I lost that earring :( First my favourite white ones disappeared, and now this)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home